Topics include: Managing incidents safely, proactively interpreting vital signs, dealing with unconsciousness in hostile environments, resuscitation adult/child urban/remote, aed, improvisation and managing injury and illness, dealing with the environment, scenario based outdoor training, disaster planning and triage.
- 18 hours tutor contact time
- 1:12 tutor to candidate ratio
- Interactive hands on training
- Easy to follow, comprehensive individual course booklet
- Course can be tailored for mountain, snow, water or cavesport
- Convenient midweek or weekend courses
- Certificate valid for 3 years
No event found
Well delivered and enjoyable. I would like to see this compulsory for all secondary school pupils.