Topics include: Managing incidents safely, proactively interpreting vital signs, dealing with unconsciousness in hostile environments, resuscitation adult/child urban/remote, aed, improvisation and managing injury and illness, dealing with the environment, scenario based outdoor training, disaster planning and triage.
- 18 hours tutor contact time
- 1:12 tutor to candidate ratio
- Interactive hands on training
- Easy to follow, comprehensive individual course booklet
- Course can be tailored for mountain, snow, water or cavesport
- Convenient midweek or weekend courses
- Certificate valid for 3 years
Please ask for dates for this course
The instructions were explained well and backup with reasons which made you feel informed and well prepared. You were able to ask all the questions no matter how minor or ‘silly’.