Want to know more? Find out our top 5 reasons why you should attend a refresher course
This Course is FREE to any one who has completed an Applied First Aid Course in the last 3 years.
Candidates should demonstrate their competence to:
- Assess the situation in an emergency and to administer
- First Aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- First Aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- First Aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
This course will take 3 hours to complete.
A certificate of attendance is provided
No event found
Faculty of Education
Well delivered and enjoyable. I would like to see this compulsory for all secondary school pupils.