Teaching of all aspects of first aid is not taught in isolation but related to the situations where you might be called on to use the skills.
Courses taught are:
- First Aid Refresher Course 3hrs
- Emergency First Aid at Work 1 day ( 6hrs)
- Gap Year or Travel First Aid (6hrs or 8hrs)
- Basic Expedition First Aid 1 Day ( 8hrs)
- Outdoor First Aid (2 days / 16hrs)
Joy Martin is a qualified teacher who has been involved with first aid for the last 30 years in a variety of situations. She has worked in school, on the sports field, in outdoor education as well as in offices and so has a wide breath of knowledge of the needs of first aiders.
She is keen that all courses are appropriate to the needs and situation of those involved and therefore works with groups to develop appropriate professional high quality training.
Joy is qualified to run first aid courses through ITC